This month, Trips100 is thrilled to be teaming up with the adventure travel specialists at Tucan Travel to give away an amazing trip for two to Sri Lanka!
This once-in-a-lifetime trip will give one lucky travel blogger the chance to spend 15 days exploring the amazing sights of Sri Lanka, from historical temples to beautiful beaches.
About Tucan Travel
Tucan Travel specialises in adventure travel. Each of its exciting travel itineraries is carefully designed to provide travellers with the chance to explore far-flung destinations, with a firm focus on safety, and great value.
Whether you are a first-time adventure seeker or a seasoned independent traveller, Tucan Travel can help you to discover the world’s most amazing people and places, cultures and landscapes. With Tucan Travel you will always experience the world in an authentic and exciting way. You can choose from over 200 adventures to 70 countries so there’s bound to be an option to suit you.
What You Could Win
We are giving away TWO places on Tucan Travel’s Jewels of Sri Lanka tour, together with up to £650 per person towards your flights.
This small group tour is the perfect opportunity to explore some of Sri Lanka’s most famous sights.
You’ll have the chance to explore hidden temples and caves, sacred Buddhist sites and Hindu shrines. Venture into the British tea plantations, nature reserves and botanical gardens of the hill country. Visit ancient royal capitals, enjoy the urban buzz of leafy Kandy, and trek the sweeping Horton Plains to see giant Buddha statues, before taking a beach break.
Like all Tucan Travel adventures, your group will be led by friendly guides with expert local knowledge. You’ll also have the chance to take advantage of lots of included excursions that will take you well off the beaten path.
See below for just some of the excursions and adventures included in this amazing prize.
- Tour the exciting city of Negombo and visit the local fish market
- See the ancient Anuradhapura and Polonnaruwa Ruins
- Go on a Sight Seeing Tour in Nuwaraeliya
- Take a trek in Horton Plains National Park
- Join a Sri Lankan Cooking Class including dinner
- Visit Ella Rock or Little Adam’s peak and Ravana waterfalls
- A Game drive at Yala National Park
- Visit the Udawalawe Elephant Transit Home and a local Turtle Hatchery
You can see full details of the tour itinerary over on the Tucan Travel website!
How to Enter
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, all you have to do is share with us your own exciting adventure travel itinerary.
We’d like you to browse the amazing adventures and destinations on the Tucan Travel website, and then share an original blog post with us explaining which adventure you’d like to take, and why. Feel free to choose whatever destination inspires you most!
- Your post should include between three and five activities at your chosen destination, at least two of which should be included in the Tucan Travel itinerary.
- Please link within your post to the Tucan Travel adventures you’d most like to experience, so your readers can find out more!
- We’re looking for creative entries that show your passion for adventure, a keen interest in travel and – of course – the ability to inspire your readers with your travel stories.
- Once you’ve written your post, be sure to publish it before 5pm GMT on January 31, 2019, and add it to the Linky at the bottom of this post. We’d also like you to share your entry on Twitter, tagging @tucantravel and @trips100, and using the hashtag #tucantravel.
- Within your post, be sure to mention that your post is an entry into the Trips100 Tucan Travel Blogger Challenge, and be sure to include a link to the Tucan Travel adventure you’d most like to experience. Full terms and conditions available here