This week, 140 of the UK’s best food, lifestyle, parenting and travel bloggers gathered in Southampton to explore the MSC Preziosa cruise ship.
There were loads of chances to see the ship and explore the facilities, from the world-class restaurant to the kids’ club, swimming pools and lounges.
We are excited to share the content that our community creates about the event. So if you came along, please do enter your blog posts in the Linky at the end of this post so we can share experiences with the wider community.
But there’s another reason to get sharing – because there are some amazing prizes up for grabs for BlogCamp on Board attendees.
Win Vouchers for your Social Media Posts!
Did you take some awesome photos and videos at BlogCamp on Board? Got a great selfie on the top deck? Or did you get hands on in the kids’ club?
Share your best photos on social media using the #BlogCamponBoard hashtag and you could win some fab prizes. Our favourite image of the day, posted before midnight on the 11 October 2017 will win a £150 Amazon voucher. We’ve also got five runners’ up prizes of £20 vouchers.
You can share as many images as you choose across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, but each blogger can only win a maximum of one prize.
before midnight on the 11th October 2017,. The image judged by MSC as being the most creative and representative of the day will win a £150 Amazon voucher!
But that’s not all.
Win a Cruise Holiday!
Following the event, all bloggers who share a blog post about BlogCamp on Board will be entered into a draw to win a 7-night cruise for 4 persons/2 adults, 2 children under 17.
The cruise destination will be decided in co-operation with the blogger, and if flights are required, MSC Cruises will provide vouchers to the value of £500 towards flight costs.
How to Enter
To be in with a chance of winning this prize, you simply need to share a post on your blog about your visit to the MSC Preziosa before Nov 5, 2017.
Your post should feature your impressions and highlights of the day, along with original photography, video and links – we want you to get really creative!
Be sure your blog includes:
- A link to the MSC website www.msccruises.co.uk
- Details of MSC departures from Southampton, including those on the Preziosa and MSC Magnifica
- At least one image should include some MSC branding – so you might share the logo from your lunch menu, the flag on the front of the ship, or something else entirely!
- Once your post is live, please share on Twitter using the #BlogCamponBoard hashtag and add your post to the Linky at the bottom of this post.
See below for full terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions: Social Media Competition
• All content posted between 00.01 on the 4th October 17 and 23.59 on the 11th October 17 will be accepted
• All content posted may be re-tweeted, shared and quoted by MSC Cruises
• The winner will be contacted by email to arrange delivery of the prize
• The winner will also be announced through social media on the MSC Cruises social channels
• You may enter as many times as you choose, but only one prize will be awarded per user
Terms and Conditions: Blog Post Competition
– Your blog post must include a link to the website www.msccruises.co.uk or www.msccruises.co.uk/en-gb/Cruise-Deals/UK-Sailings
• The post must reference MSC Preziosa and Magnifica and give details on the cruises available from Southampton.
• The link to the post must be shared with Tots100 to be eligible to be included
• All posts must include at least 1 image containing MSC branding
• You do not need to purchase anything to enter the draw.
• Entries will be accepted until the closing date Sunday 5th November 2017.
• MSC Cruises reserve the right to alter, amend or foreclose the competition in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
• The prize is a 7 night cruise for four people (2 adults, 2 children under 17) with MSC Cruises to be taken in 2018, the exact ship and sailing to be confirmed at the time of booking and subject to availability.
• The prize excludes items of a personal nature and any additional expenses such as the bar / spa tariff etc must be paid for by the prize winner. The prize does not include insurance.
• The winner will be notified in late November 2017, and full details of how to book will be given at that time. The booking must be made by 15 December.
• The winner may be asked to participate in any reasonable press or PR activity relating to the competition. The winner must agree to his/her name and/or photo and/or likeness being used for publicity purposes, without compensation.
• The prize is capacity controlled, non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. The winner cannot transfer the prize to another person. There are no cash or credit alternatives to the specified prizes. The prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
• The winner must be 18 years of age or over.
• Travel insurance and gratuities are not included in the prize, however it is essential that the winner takes out adequate travel insurance.
• Winner will be solely responsible for any tax liability incurred as a result of this offer.
• This promotion will be governed by English Law.
1. The organisers’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The sponsors, their agents and/or suppliers of service accept no liability or responsibility in connection with injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of this contest or the prize awarded.